Regional Arts Touring funding supports tours that provide access to arts and culture for audiences living in regional NSW.
Funding is available for performing arts, music, visual arts, literature, history, museums and multi-arts tours.
Funding is available for a wide range of touring activity to regional NSW which may include but is not limited to:
· a Sydney-based dance company touring to three regional NSW destinations and delivering workshops with young people
· a regional NSW theatre organisation touring a performance to one Western Sydney and two regional NSW locations
· an artist/curator from Western Sydney touring an exhibition to multiple regional NSW galleries
· a band touring regional NSW to support an album release.
You can apply for tours in development however you will need to identify the venues/regions in the touring itinerary and provide a rationale of why these regions in impact.
You can apply for works in development, which is when the tour may include local outputs such as workshops, professional development or engaging local performers.
There are no minimum or maximum funding limits for this category.
· Provide people in regional NSW with access to a high calibre and diverse range of artistic and cultural experiences, no matter where they live.
· Support best-practice programming in regional and rural facilities.
· Build audiences by encouraging and promoting regional and local support for arts and culture.
· Build the viability of NSW arts and cultural organisations by developing new markets and audiences.
· Enhance creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW.
· Grow NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits.
· Strengthen NSW as a leader in arts and cultural governance and financial management.
There are several key criteria across the tour's Merit, Impact and Budget as well as the communities, artists and audiences which will benefit from the arts and cultural experiences. Get the full picture:
Our team of grant writing specialists have a successful track record in assisting cultural groups and organisations unlock funding opportunities.
Why not enlist a specialist grants consultant to give your Program the best chance of achieving funding success?
Feel free to contact us via the below form with a brief description of your Program and let's explore how we can assist you in the formulation of an award-winning submission.
Please enter your details and we'll reach out during AEST business hours to organise a phone chat, zoom session, or face-to-face meeting.